Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Cotton Tree Holiday Park.
About Cotton Tree Holiday Park
Cotton Tree Holiday Park
The best of both worlds awaits you at Cotton Tree Holiday Park, two holiday destinations in one. There is direct access to the Maroochy River and the stunning Maroochydore Beach.
Surf the waves at the beach or make use of the calmer waters of the river by windsurfing or sailing. Maroochy River is an angler’s delight with great fishing all year round. And if that doesn’t tempt you, the Cotton Tree Swimming Pool complex, with 50m and 25m pools, is located right next door to the holiday park.
Dine or shop at one of Cotton Tree's many local cafes, restaurants or boutiques.
Enjoy a riverside barbecue with family and friends on one of the BBQs whilst watching the sun set over the Maroochy River or retreat to a quiet spot to relax and enjoy the tranquillity. With over eight hectares of manicured beach and riverfront land there is a spacious and shady place for everyone.
Facilities at the park include:
- 372 powered tourist caravan sites (24 absolute waterfront)
- 29 un-powered tent sites – located right on the waterfront
- 9 Deluxe Villas – 6 x 2 bedroom, 3x 1 bedroom (2 of which are easy access PWD compliant)
- a four bedroom Beach House
- 5 amenity buildings
- 3 laundry facilities – with coin operated washing machines and driers
- baby facilities including bath and change table
- LPG and party ice, bait for sale
- free Wi-Fi
- direct access to the the Maroochy River
Caravan and camping
The largest park in the Sunshine Coast Holiday Parks group, this park has 280 powered caravan sites – 23 of them having prime waterfront positions overlooking the banks of the Maroochy River. Each site has a concrete slab for your annex and easy access to the Maroochy River plus Maroochydore Beach.
The park also boasts 93 powered tent sites with great outlooks and stunning positions – set in natural surroundings with nature at your doorstep.
The 29 unpowered tent sites have prime position right on the waterfront looking out to the mouth of the Maroochy River. 10 of these sites front directly onto the river and are snatched up quickly so make sure you ring the park if you would like to secure one of these sites.
There are 9 modern villas in the park – six two-bedroom villas and three one-bedroom villas. Two villas are easy-access PWD compliant. Plus there is a four-bedroom beach house ideal for the whole family.
Each villa includes:
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- Austar TV
- kitchen with full size fridge, hot plates and a microwave
- all linen is supplied
- a deck with a table and chairs
- a queen size bed in the main bedroom
- a set of bunks